1. I am a strong capable rider.
2. I am soft with my hands.
3. I have a solid seat.
4. I have timing and feel.
5. I will not let losses get to my head.
6. I will think positively of other riders.
7. I will take my future wins gracefully.
8. I will give my horse the benefit of doubt.
9. I will prepare my horse for competitions.
10. I will use my mistakes to launch growth.
11. I will speak kindly of my own ability.
12. I am thankful every time I come out of the arena safely.
13. I am grateful for the vets, farriers, chiropractors, etc. that keep my horse feeling his best.
14. I’m thankful for the farmers that cut my hay and harvested the grain.
15. My horse and I have a strong connection.